Monday 1 December 2008

Some good news

I went with some trepidation to see my boss today, fully expecting not to have a job at Christmas - only to have the opposite happen.

It turns out that the lady they have appointed has to work her 4 month notice period so she can't start until the end of March.... which means that they are going to extend my contract through to the 27th March. :)

I'm so happy, it means that I don't have to worry about finding a new job for a month or two and we will have money coming in until the end of March. I shall keep looking but it really takes the pressure off. I've been clinging to God and the belief that He's got something in mind for me but I was really starting to find the way ahead impossible to see. I feel now that God has opened the pathway up ahead a little bit and I can work with that. I just need to pray that things go as well with Robin and the doctors now :)

No comments: